Friday, April 13, 2012

Pinterest: I am addicted

...TO PINTEREST!
I love to pin beautiful images on my Pinterest pin boards. If that sounds like greek to you- read on.
Pinterest defined...

My pinboards

What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a website that allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes and like a junkie, I'm hooked.
I found this on pinterest!
I have pinned everything from home decor inspiration to how to make my own laundry detergent and NOTHING, I mean NOTHING has saved me more money, solved more problems or shown me how to do more McGyver-esque cool things like pinterest and I had to share it with you.

Not already a pinner? I can invite you.
Pinterest is currently an invite only site. Want an account? Let me know by commenting below with your email address! I'll be happy to to send you an invite personally!
Happy Pinning,
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment