Friday, April 13, 2012

Inspiration: Subway Signs

Subway signs as graphic wall art seem to be popping up everywhere and I adore them. I think it falls right in line with my love for all things text. I love clocks. I love signs and I love labels. So why wouldn't I love a subway sign? I am contemplating where to put one in my home. They are a bit modern, don't you think? But, with enough noodling (that's copy-speak for good, hard, thinkin') I think I can find a way to add it to my french, industial-modern styled farm home.
Here are some images of subway signs that I love... I hope you love them too. Feel free to pin them to your own pinterest boards. I sure did!

Restoration Hardware
And... although the pic above isnt of subway signs, it is amazingly subway sign inspired and I couldn't help myself. It is all so yummy.
What do you think? Does it deserve to be a future DIY? Would you like to learn how to make one of these signs yourself? Let me know.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment